Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)

Go down 
+2
Britney Reynolds
Farrah Winters
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

(Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) Empty
PostSubject: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 am

The sweet smell of coffee hit me as I entered Starbucks early that morning.
Something had woken me up at five and I couldn't get back to sleep so I had gone for a jog to my favorite coffee shop.
I usually got up at eight so I wasn't used to picking up my coffee this early in the day.
"You're in early!" Barry, the barista said, smiling.
"Yep, couldn't get back to sleep haha."
"Oh that's a shame, you want the usual, miss Winters?"
I nodded and smiled as I placed the money on the desk.
Some people had looked around when they heard him say my name. I had hoped no one would notice me.
Luckily, no one came up to me for an autograph or a picture. I guess they could tell that I wasn't in the mood.
It was an awkward two minute wait but I finally got my coffee.
I went to sit down at the nearest booth.
I noticed a flash in the corner of my eye. It was the paparazzi outside.
"DO THEY EVER TAKE A DAMN BREAK?!" I shouted in anger.
A few people looked around at me. I put my hand up to gesture I was sorry.

(Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) 762277_ph5sabwpsp

(Image is paparazzi's point of view)
Back to top Go down
http://hai-its-farrah.tumblr.com/
Britney Reynolds
Admin
Britney Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 am

It was the dreaded walk of shame. Making my way from some random man's home, wearing last nights dress I decided to nip into Starbucks for my daily frappuccino. But there was paparazzi outside. "Shit, just my fucking luck", I think to myself, making sure my hair and makeup looked half decent.

Walking in, I suddenly realized why there was a horde of vigorous photographers waiting outside, but I was in no situation to exchange pleasantries. Popping a bill on the desk I say to the barista, "Strawberry & Cream frappuccino please, keep the change."

I look around the room, fixating my eyes once again upon the local public figure that say in the corner, clearly trying to remain hidden from the paps. If only she knew just how many of them were awaiting her departure from the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.limitlessroleplay.com/
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

I heard the 'ding' of the bell on top of the door to Starbucks.
I turned my head out of curiosity to see who had come in.
I recognized her instantly. Britney Reynolds. I wasn't intending to stare but I noticed what she was wearing looked a little...worn. Like she'd just slept in them.

She then turned her head, casually looking around the shop and I thought I'd better look away to avoid seeming rude.

I started to stand up and walk over to the toilets but before I even got out of the booth, I noticed that there were much more than just one pap, lurking around outside.

"Oh for fuc-"
I started to mumble under my breath until a little girl, around the height of up to my knees ran over, dragging her poor mother behind her.
She tugged on my trousers and so I knelt down.

"Can I have your autograph?" she asked, oh so innocently.
I laughed a little. I wasn't really in the mood but it was only a young girl.
"Stacey, what did I tell you about manners?" I heard her mum ask.
"...Please Mrs Winters?"
I laughed even more. "Sure thing! But it's Miss, not Mrs. Not yet at least. Haha."
I stood back up and her mother smiled at me.
"It is so good to see a celebrity being nice to their fans." The mother said, smiling.

As they walked back to their own seats, I thought about what she had just said to me.
I smiled to myself as if I had done a good deed.

Okay, I really needed to pee now. I started walking quickly to the bathroom.
So quickly that I accidentally bumped shoulders with someone. I turned back to apologize and realized it was Britney.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 am

As this was going to be a long day, I woke up early. Too early. So I decided to go take a walk to be able to think about the work awaiting me.

I walked over to the coffee shop and noticed the paparazzi outside. "Crap!", I muttered but there was no way I'd turn back. I wanted that coffee, I needed it. So, I pulled on my hood as much as I could, lowered my head so that my long hair would hide my face, put my hands in my pockets and walked past the paparazzi.

I walked straight forward not daring to look for the celebrity the paparazzi were waiting for. Whoever it was, I was hoping it wasn't someone familiar. I didn't want to have to fight the hungry dogs outside.

As I made my way to get my coffee head down, I nearly bumped into two persons. "Sorry," I said quietly walking past them.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cannon

Jack Cannon

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:31 am

My earphones rested in my ears. Dubstep played through to my soul as I walked through the busy streets. Loud music was all that was keeping me awake. Goddamn insomnia. What was I craving? A nice sweet coffee. Something with a hint of chocolate and a boost of wake-the-hell-up.

I walked up to the trendy café to see men with cameras dotted around the area. Paparazzi? I hoped that some celebrity wasn't inside. That'd be just my luck; watching all of the brainwashed citizens of this place gaping at some industry puppet. I kept my head down and sauntered inside. The overly-enthusiastic "Barry" at the counter asked for my name and my order.

"Jack Cannon," I said. "And I'll have a cappuccino with extra chocolate on top, please." As I said my name, I could have sworn that someone behind me had repeated it. The café was heaving with people; something unusual for such an early time. I took no notice and sat down at a table with my coffee and a magazine.

That was when I heard a little girl squeal "Farrah Winters!" I froze in my seat. I knew Farrah from way back. I remembered her from a time before she got famous. Last Summer I'd visited her villa in Monte Vista with my fiance.... ex-fiancé. Farrah and I used to be close until the TV Adaptation of her story series made her a household name. I turned around to get a look.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:43 am

I glanced at the guy nearby discreetly. It was indeed Jack. I giggled quietly as he didn't notice me under my hood. Shall I say hello? It has been a while since we last spoke. He looked around and discreetly I did the same. That's when I noticed Farrah Winters and... the girl from the bar?

I could see that she was still wearing the same dress which probably meant that she had a good night.

"Miss Cat, your coffee", I heard Barry saying handing me my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:51 am

I stood and looked in the bathroom mirror.
I looked dreadful. Well, it was around 5 in the morning and I /had/ be jogging so i'd gotten pretty sweaty.
"Ugh" I exclaimed as I watched my reflection. How was I going to get past the paparazzi? I didn't want them taking a picture of me with hardly any make-up on.
I sighed and put on a fake smile as I opened the door and walked back into the shop.
When walking back to my place, I noticed /another/ familiar face. But not familiar as in a famous face.
I attempted to sneak closer to try and get a better look.

"Here you go, Jack! One cappuccino with extra chocolate for you!" I heard Barry say, a little too excitedly.
I repeated the name.
"Jack...Jack Rich? No..."
I scratched my head. I recognized the name. I just couldn't put my finger on it.
I went back to sit down. After reading a few articles in the newspaper, I saw a photo with the caption 'Picture above, photographed by Jack Cannon.'
"OHH, JACK CANNON!"
I realized I had said his name a little too loud and everyone had turned around to get a look at the crazy girl. Including Jack. I laughed and waved at him.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:58 am

(Sorry, I have to comment on this thread's title xD I'm dead. This is like the best title ever ;D)
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:01 am

SkylarAndIce wrote:
(Sorry, I have to comment on this thread's title xD I'm dead. This is like the best title ever ;D)

(Hahahaha xDD)
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:02 am

I turned my head in the direction of the girl who had screamed out loud a name. She looked vaguely familiar. I looked over to whose name she had yelled out. Jack Cannon. I remembered him!

I picked up my coffee and walked towards where Jack was lounging. I took of my sunglasses, revealing my brilliant blue eyes. I smiled. "Excuse me, Jack Cannon? Sorry for bothering you, it's just, I saw some of your photography work, and I just want to say I'ma big fan."

My eyes waver to the paparazzi outside. I quickly slipped my shades back on. No need for them to notice I'm here as well. They probably wouldn't even recognize me, since I try to keep myself discreet. I rarely appear in the media. No need to attract unwanted attention.

I look back to Jack. "Do you mind if I sit down? I would like to ask you something."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cannon

Jack Cannon

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:13 am

I noticed Farrah walking towards me. It'd been so long! There were several things going through my head, but the most prominent was just "SHIT!" I hadn't talked to her since I broke up with her best friend. Did she hate me? I gulped down my coffee and watched as she came over.

Thankfully she was fine! Her usual bright and sunny self! Farrah had obviously just been jogging and looked in need of a good coffee. We had a good chat, and she showed me that one of my photographs had been published in the Newspaper. My photos were getting mainstream! Sort of.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see a bald-headed man in the bushes outside. He was taking several pictures of us. At least, I think they were of us. Before I got up to give him a piece of my mind, another woman blocked my view. I looked up to see yet another old friend, Cat, walking over. Once again, I hadn't seen her in a long time. She used to be best friends with a famous celebrity we both knew, but that's another story.

Before I could even start a conversation with Cat, another woman walked over to me. This one I'd never met before. She seemed nice enough, but she looked like she wanted to talk to me. Great, I come in for a nice hot coffee and a flick through the newspapers, but instead I get three women begging for my attention! Although, that doesn't actually sound too bad out loud..... Wink
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:19 am

(omg, -dead- Twisted Evil Not sure how to respond to that post though)
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:21 am

I grabbed my coffee and made my way to a booth. I sat down and glanced around. I saw Jack about to stand up when suddenly a woman walked over to him and sat down starting a conversation. Well, Jacky was becoming more and more famous and it seemed that he was single now. No surprise the ladies begged for his attention. I giggled quietly as I sipped my coffee looking around still making sure I hasn't been spotted.

My phone rang and I pulled it out. Rob's name appeared on the screen. "Shit!" I said, rather annoyed to receive an early call from my manager.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:24 am

I sit down next to you.

"You see, I'm a totally in love with your photography skills. I love all your photos. So I was thinking about offering you an investment. You see, I invest in lots of things, but I rarely invest in people unless I really think they have talent. And I think you have that. What do you think?"

I cross my legs and sit back with my coffee, my curls falling around my shoulders. I take a sip, the warm liquid coursing down my throat. There was no telling what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Farrah Winters

Farrah Winters

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:25 am

(Jack you pimp XDD)

After spending a while catching up with Jack, I gave him my email and told him to keep in touch. Other women were starting to come over and talk to him so I decided to leave.
I needed to get going anyway, it was around six now and Dexter would be waking up.
I hadn't put any food in his bowl and I doubt Zac or my children would bother to.
But how could I get out with all the paps there?
I sighed and walked over to Barry.
"Is there a way out of here other than the front door?" I asked.
"Sure! There's a door round the back, I'll show you." He replied.
I thanked him and left Starbucks unseen.
When I got home I had realized I must have dropped my phone in the Starbucks when I bumped into Britney.
"Shit! All my personal crap is on there. I hope the paps haven't got a hold of that."
"Mom? The hell is up with you?" Brooklyn asked, with the usual amount of attitude."
"Nothing, I just need to go out again. Be an angel for once, if that's actually possible, and finish filling Dexter's food bowl please?"
Brookie grimaced at me.
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 am

It was my last day in this town. What a better way to take some time alone than to visit Starbucks. I haven't really made the effort to 'dress-up' recently,nevertheless for this day I was dressed in my red velvet lipstick paired with my favorite creme colored dress.

I stepped out of the cab and instantly saw a bunch of paps. "Hey a little space here?!" I shouted as I covered my eyes. It's a great job I don't have freaking photosensitive epilepsy! Surely someone was attracting the crowd.

Stepping into the café a bell rang as I entered. I looked around and glare across. I noticed a few.. familiar faces. It was my last day in town who would have thought I would have stumbled upon..my ex fiancé.

I ordered a large chocolate creme. As it came to my name. "Mya". I said. The cashier exclaimed "Mya Rose?!". I smiled and nodded. She told me how much she liked my work. It was a great feeling.

I waited next to the counter for my order and did the constant glare over to the opposite table to see if I was recognized..
Back to top Go down
Jack Cannon

Jack Cannon

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 am

An... investment? Is everyone in this place rich and famous? I thought about the possibilities. But I realised that anyone who wanted to invest in me was probably quite stupid.

"Uh, thanks for the offer, but I'd rather not. I like being freelance, and I always will be. Thank you for the offer, though." I said. "Now, I have to go and speak to someone else. I'll be back in a bit."

I got up, rolled my eyes, and walked over to Cat's booth. She was busy yapping away on her phone. I didn't want to disturb her, so I quietly sat down opposite her to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:39 am

I was arguing on the phone with Rob as usual when suddenly I saw Jack sitting in front of me. I stared at him for a while then hanged up.

"Jack", I said with a smile, "it's been a while."

There was no way to escape the paparazzi now but at least, I got to catch up with Jack.

"Shall I feel honored that you're here talking to me instead of the other girl who tried to get your attention?" I asked teasing.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 am

I smile and nod. "It's fine. Here's my card," I reach inside my handbag and give you a small silver card, "contact me if you ever change our mind."

I get up and toss my paper cup into the trash and returned to the counter. I had some time to kill. I ordered a hot chocolate this time, and gave my name. I patiently waited, leaning against the counter, as I saw Mya. A lot of memories flooded back to me. Politely, I waved at her from across the counter, my shades still on, and my armband jiggling on my wrist.

I hope she recognized me.
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 am

I picked up my drink. I took a sip as I walked along. I saw Skylar leaving,we used to be close a while back when I first started out in this place. I gave her a small wave and asked her how she was getting along. "We haven't spoken in so long! How is it going?" I asked.

I noticed Jack again. I decided to go ahead and talk to him. There surely was no harm to see how he was getting on right? I re-applied some of my lipstick after shaking some extra cocoa powder on the top of my drink. I waited to talk as I then noticed Jack and his other friend who I had not yet met.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:48 am

Glad that Mya had recognized me, I answer her with a smile, "Nah, it's going alright I guess. Same old same old. How about you? Life treating you okay?"

I notice her glancing at Jack and smiled to myself. I remembered hearing they were engaged, but it got broken off at some point. They always did make a nice couple. I thank the barista as he gives me my hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cannon

Jack Cannon

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am

"No need to feel honoured, I'm not going to miss a chance to speak to an old friend! How's it going?" I asked.

Cat was doing so well in life. She'd gone from an amateur actress to a fully fledged director and rock star! I'd also used her as a guinea pig for my photography techniques! We hadn't spoken in ages since we both moved away from acting. But it was so good to catch up!

As Cat chatted to me about her busy life, I noticed the business woman from earlier chatting to a familiar looking young lady. Then it hit me. Mya. My ex-fiancée. Though we'd agreed to remain friends, I was still worried that she secretly hated me. I desperately looked around to see if Farrah, Mya's best friend, was still here, but she wasn't.

Cat could see that something was wrong. I just kept talking to her about nothing until Mya approached the table.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:55 am

Jack asked how it was going and I told him about my busy life. Things have changed a lot but I still remembered him using me as his guinea pig, which I don't regret. As I talked to him, I saw his face expression change. Something was obviously wrong. I glanced at the person he was looking at. Mya, of course. I haven't met her yet but from what I heard, they were engaged for some time and seemed to be much in love.

I looked at Jack's desperate face and wanted to laugh and to comfort him at the same time.

I cleared my throat and said, "so Poseidon is pregnant with an alien child" and looked at him waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mya Rose

Mya Rose

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:56 am

I smiled as I reached the table. I greeted them both. I introduced myself to Cat since we had not met before. I was glad that we were able to remain friends. Jack was always very close to me,even as a friend.

I felt incredibly rude to intrude on the conversation and apologized. However they both saw this as a opportunity to have a little chat. Even before I left town later tonight. I stood mid-way between the booths and asked if they minded if I joined them.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:59 am

Quote :
"so Poseidon is pregnant with an alien child" and looked at him waiting for his reaction.
( -dead again- )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)   (Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v) Empty

Back to top Go down

(Don't really know what to call it i'm new to this, sorry v_v)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Town Map :: Coffee Shop-
Jump to: