Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anouk Oceane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anouk Oceane

Anouk Oceane

Anouk Oceane Empty
PostSubject: Anouk Oceane   Anouk Oceane EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:02 am

Anouk Oceane Forum_zps4e82785f
ᾏɳσʊҡ Ѳςѯᾳȵҽ

I've been played a ןoo four, three, too мαиʏ times &&
When did
˩ʋƨт for you become an O R G A N I Z E D crime?
I
tried to keep you ʇsǝuoɥ, babe, but I was just a ραωи
You
played the part so well, it hurts to know you're G O N E

Did you mean it? Could you feel it when you broke into my head?
Did you fake it just to break another stranger in your bed?
Was it worth it? Was it perfect when you up and left me cynical?
Like you planned it, you're a bandit.
Just a no good, two-bit, filthy, rotten criminal.

иαмє: Anouk Oceane
вιятнםαץ: December 31, 1991
αɢє: 21
нσмєтσωи: Southport, North Carolina
σccυραтισи: Freelance photographer, part-time
ρєяsσиαℓιтץ: Cold, and shut off from others.

вισ:
Anouk is from a small, quiet, Southern town in sunny North Carolina. She was raised by a very rich, and very old fashioned family. She never once went without anything she needed or wanted for that matter, some might even have used the term "spoiled" to describe her. One evening at the age of 7, Anouk woke in the middle of the night to her butler rattling her awake. Frightened and woozy from just waking, she heard him mumble something about a fire. It was then that she noticed the strong smell of smoke coming from the hallway. Panicked, Anouk grabbed her favorite stuffed bear, and rushed out the door, hand in hand with her beloved butler. In the front yard, Anouk noticed that her parents were not with them. Examining the burning home, she observed that the tallest flames began in the area that her parents bedroom was located. Grief stricken, Anouk cried out loud. The butler rubbed her back as they awaited the arrival of the fire department. By the time they arrived, the entire house was gone... Losing her parents, and everything she owned in such a sort amount of time caused Anouk to fall in to despair. She didn't know what to do with herself. She became quiet, and reclusive...That day, she vowed not to grow attached to anyone ever again.

With no one left in the states to care for her, she was sent off to live with her extended family in Paris. Her aunt and uncle treated her fairly, but they were cold, and off putting. The remainder of Anouk's childhood was spent in complete and utter despair. She removed herself from the world, keeping hold up in her room with nothing but her stuffed bear for company.

Soon reaching her teenage years, Anouk had grown in to a quiet, cold-hearted young woman. She repelled suitors, and scoffed at party guests. She knew it wasn't proper behavior, and she couldn't blame it on being a child forever... She knew her aunt and uncle would grow tired of her nonsense, but still she misbehaved. At the age of 17, Anouk was finally kicked out of their home. They didn't want Anouk's bad behavior to ruin the family name.

They sent Anouk away, home, with some money, and clothes. There, she tried to make friends, and rebelled entirely from what she was taught. She began wearing improper clothing, and drinking heavily. She felt better than ever now that she was finally able to dictate how she dressed, who she saw, and most importantly.. she was able to dictate her own future.

Still cold, and removed, Anouk is trying to better herself as a person... even if she is the family's black sheep. She will write her own story.

Did you mean it? Could you feel it when you broke into my head?
Did you fake it just to break another stranger in your bed?
Was it worth it? Was it perfect when you up and left me cynical?
Like you planned it, you're a bandit.
Just a no good, two-bit, filthy, rotten criminal.

Let me
count the ؛sʎɐʍ I six, seven, ate my spɹoʍ
Right from the
silver plate, we checked ƖИ, checked σʋт, checkmate
I
couldn't keep you ʇsǝuoɥ, babe, but I was just a Ɔαя∂
You played the part so well, it hurts to know
You're
G O N E you're G O N E you're G O N E . . . . .
Back to top Go down

Anouk Oceane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Welcome to Limitless Roleplay :: Introductions-
Jump to: