Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Entertainment

Go down 
+8
CaterinaQuxxn
MaciDucks
AriaSharp
Mackenya Lainer
Chloe Jo
noelle
SkylarAndIce
Bren Owens
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bren Owens

Bren Owens

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:12 am

My day started as my eyes flash open. I realized I had been on the couch, napping for what it seems forever. I sat up and stretched my back, feeling a bit stiff. With nothing planned for today, I decided to check out the bar. I went to my room and grabbed my black jacket. I checked to make sure I had my wallet and keys before leaving. I locked the door and headed to the car. I drove off quickly, not really paying attention to the other drivers. After a few minutes of cruising around the streets I finally found a bar that looked decent. I parked the car and got out. Observing the bar from out here, it looked like place of entertainment.
I proceeded into the bar and it was more busier than I thought it would be. I looked around the place and noticed a few eyes were pointed at me. As I continued on going inside, the scent of alcohol and broken dreams hit me right in the face. I headed to the bar and sat on the stool. I see the bartender flirting around with a girl. Both seemed into each other. Heh, poor guy doesn't know the bitch is probably using him to get free drinks. I stayed seated while waiting to get served. The only thing I'm waiting for in here is some entertainment..
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:30 am

I sat at the bar, wondering what exactly I was doing here. I wasn't surprised no one in here noticed me, they were all probably already drunk, trying to wash away their dreams and wishes and hopes. I felt pity for them. My life was bad sometimes, but I had never resorted to alcohol to solve my problems, no matter how big they were.
I saw the bar tender eyeing me up and down and flushed bright red. I felt the sudden urge of something - or someone - trying to escape from within me. I sighed and gave in. No one even noticed I had changed personalities. I smiled at the bartender, and indicated with my finger for him to come closer. This time he blushed. He was handsome enough, but not really my type. He wouldn't be able to deal with all my drama and problems anyways.
After a few lines of flirting he was gone to go and get me a drink - on the house of course.
I notice a man sitting a few chairs away, who had just entered in the bar. I smiled. New prey.
I spun around in my stool. crossing my legs and looking in his direction. My elbows rested on the bar counter, and my strawberry blonde curls hung loose around my head.
"Hey there," I say, trying to see if I could catch his attention.
Back to top Go down
Bren Owens

Bren Owens

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:44 am

I look up after hearing a voice, it was a stranger. I wonder if she was calling me. Well she is looking at me so it would make sense.
"Hey" I threw out, still unsure. She seemed like a nice person, maybe someone worth conversing with. I see the bartender handing her drink to her. He then saw me sitting down and came right to me.
"Hey sorry for the long wait man" He said.
Sure you are, my mind thought. I decided to play along and reply with "It's cool."

"Awesome so what can I get you man?"
"Just a beer I guess" I said, not completely sure if I wanted it. I'm not familiar the the types of drinks, I'm wasn't much of a drinker.
The bartender nodded and went off to get my order. I look back at the girl who was still sitting a few seats away from me.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:50 am

I smile as I take my glass from the bartender, I had already forgotten his name. It wasn't important to this part of me. I take a sip, and eye the guy sitting there. He had greeted me, but he seemed a little shy.
Only one way to change that.
I grab my drink and get up from the bar stool. I walk to you, falling on to the seat next to you, still smiling warmly.
"So, what brings you here tonight? Drowning away your misery? Girlfriend left you? Got fired? Or is it some more original than the other guys in this room's excuses?"
I saw the bartender eyeing us suspiciously, but after I winked at him, he smiled, reassured, and started serving the other customers.
I turn back to the guy next to me. He seemed really nice. And he had nice eyes. What was that saying about the eyes being the window to the soul?
Back to top Go down
Bren Owens

Bren Owens

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:08 am

I didn't know what to reply for a sec. I wasn't here for any of those things. But hey, I'm not like those other guys.
"Nah I'm just here for the hell of it. I had nothing better to do so I ended up here. You?'"

As I was waiting for your response the bartender came and gave me the beer I ordered. This time he gave me a look. Not sure why, but I gave him a look back. We had a bit of a staring contest. After minutes of staring, he finally went off to serve the other customers. I could tell he was intimidated. I grabbed my beer and took a gulp.
Back to top Go down
noelle

noelle

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:00 am

I storm out of the front door of the casting trying to make the biggest slam i possibly could to make sure he got the message.

"What a creep" I mumble under my breath as i follow the path to the road. It's so cold outside i can see my own misty breath.

I call a cab and realize it is Colin, my favourite taxi driver. For some reason I always end up with Colin.
"The usual, ma'am"? he says giving me a cheeky wink through his mirror while I buckle up.
"Of course" I reply as if i didn't have a single care in the world and had just forgotten everything that had just happened.

When i arrived at the bar I couldn't wait to get in a just let myself go, not have a single care in the world.

As i walk in I see the usual familiar faces but then i see a blur of random people. The place was very busy tonight. I make my way over to my usual seat at the bar and slide off my jacket. Before I could even full take off my jacket the bartender slid me my drink.
"I come here way too often" I say to myself. "and i'm not even a big drinker" I continue.

Back to top Go down
http://studsandsims.tumblr.com
Chloe Jo

Chloe Jo

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 am

"Hey, you have reached Nick's cellphone, sorry he couldn't pick up right now-.."

I hang up, slamming my phone down on the counter and propping my elbows on the kitchen counter, burying my face into my hands. After calling five times and being sent straight to voice mail, pretty sure I got the picture that he was elsewhere doing who knows what, or who. I shake the thought out of head and run my hands through my hair. He wouldn't...Would he....I-I don't know. When there are times like this, you need to get to a bar and drink away the problems and doubts. I quickly get changed from my pajamas into a hi-low dress with black lace tights. Perks of living in the city, you have access to all the local bars and clubs, unnecessary to have a car, in my opinion at least. I grab my wallet, doubling checking I have my I.D., and walk out the door to the elevators. I leave my phone behind, not like anyone cares about me.

10 minutes of a relaxed, quiet walk, I have reached the local bar. I pull out my wallet and hand my I.D. to the bouncer, after a moment he hands it back to me and props the door open for me. I give him a half grin and walk on inside. I make my way through the crowd towards the bar, it seems more alive tonight than it usual is. I reach the bar and sit a few seats down away from the others.

"Well well well, look who we have here. Hey Chloe, what can I get ya?" I hear Connor's familiar voice, which brought a smile to my face, who was now leaning against the bar, waiting for an answer.
"Hey Connor, uhm, I'll take a Pepsi and Whiskey. Also, could you bring a bowl of pistachios?" I say in a low voice.
"Of course. Anything for my little sister." He said in a cheery voice and went off to make my drink.
Back to top Go down
Bren Owens

Bren Owens

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 pm

As I chat with the blonde, I notice a girl with dark hair sitting a few seats away from me. She looked at me and threw a smile. Of course being the gentleman I am, I smiled back. I looked back and took a sip on my drink.
I spun the seat around and looked across the bar. It was alive, girls gossiping, guys crowding around. Being loud as fuck. But there wasn't much entertainment as I expected. I was hoping for a fight to break out or something, but I guess it's because I came too early. It's almost night anyway. It won't be long until something breaks out.
I look back the the girl who was still waiting around for her order. We exchanged some looks, both smirking at each other. I got up from my seat and went down to sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Jo

Chloe Jo

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:12 pm

While Connor was away making my drink, or so I thought, he ended up getting side tracked and talking to a bunch of girls on the other side of the bar. Typical Connor, good thing he's family. I sat there twiddling with my thumbs when I made eye contact with a guy a few seats down, talking to another girl. Hoping not to seem like a creep and make this more awkward, I smile at him, and he smiles back. I instantly felt my cheeks burn up and I turn my head away towards Connor to save myself from being even more embarrassed. Connor slides a can of Pepsi to me as he pours Whiskey in a glass, I was about to say something when he placed the bowl of pistachios in front of me, I look up at him and there he was with the biggest smirk on his face. "You know me well brother." I say as I pour the Pepsi into the glass of Whiskey and take a sip.

I bite the bottom of my lip as I move the bowl of pistachios in front of me and begin to go at them. That was when I noticed Connor had rejoined with the girls from before....And the guy from earlier was now sitting besides me. It felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I took another sip from my glass and a deep breath before managing to say something.

"Hi.." I say, smiling and blushing afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Bren Owens

Bren Owens

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Her voice was smooth and calming.
"Hey." I smiled "You new here?" I asked. I took another sip of my beer, hiding my nervousness.
I seen a lot of beautiful women before, but she.. she stands out to me. I put the cup down and was calm again. She slightly opened her mouth as if she was about to say something, she turned away and looked back. I can tell she was a bit nervous. She came to look back to me, slowly, our eyes meet again. She had the most astonishing blue eyes. The way she looked at me, I was stunned by her beauty. I felt the sudden need to know this girl.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Jo

Chloe Jo

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:41 pm

"No not really, I've been here for about a year now I think. I live a few blocks down with my....B-boyfriend.." I spit out and let out a quiet sigh, as I turn away and gulp down the rest of my drink. Why was I so hesitant about confessing that I have a boyfriend? This man, he isn't anything like Nick. I barely know the guy but, I want to know him. And sure, Nick was attractive but he's just, eye catching attractive, his tall, built body structure. After clearly my head of all thoughts of Nick, I turn my seat and face you, our eyes meeting again.
I definitely need to know him. I, want, to know him.
Back to top Go down
Mackenya Lainer

Mackenya Lainer

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:33 am

I speed of from my parent's place in my brand new car - California ferrari, In red(my favourite color) I'd heard of a new club located downtown - it was seen as 'crazy wild'

5 minute's later I stumbled through the door of the club to be met with glares from many people.. Well it's certainly full.

I went over to the far corner of the bar and sat down and looked across at the bartender smiling to let him know I was ready to order.

He came over and i ordered my usual starter drink 'Vodka'.

Once again I looked around catching the eyes of a few people.
Back to top Go down
SkylarAndIce

SkylarAndIce

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:17 am

The guy leaves me at the bar, going to talk to some dark haired chick. I smile. Love was all around me. Too bad I couldn't take part in it. It never ended well when people got too close, too personal. My smile fades and I feel myself reverting back to my regular self.
The personality change was over.

I sigh and look around, trying to find someone to have conversation with. I spot a blonde in the corner of the bar, looking around for conversation probably. I smile and grab up my cocktail. I maneuver through the crowd of people and find myself next to her.

"Hey there," I say, as I sit down in the seat next to her. I might as well try and make some new friends tonight. Adrianna already had her fun with the bartender, Connor, I remember now.
Back to top Go down
Bren Owens

Bren Owens

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:50 pm

"You have a boyfriend?" I raised my brow, in confusion and shock.
It was disappointing to hear the word "Boyfriend." But what did I expect? A girl like her must obviously be taken. But It didn't convince me to back away from her. There was something.. Even after minutes of talking, I can feel some sort of chemistry, that there was something between us starting. But then again we just met, I had it to keep it cool.

"So I'm guessing he's too busy to find a little time for you?" I took my cup and finished the remaining beer left.
Back to top Go down
AriaSharp

AriaSharp

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:55 pm

I hurried and got out of bed. "Shit shit shit!" I yelled. I hurried up and got on my red skin tight mini dress. I hurried up and grabbed my purse and ran out the door of my apartment. The boss was going to kill me...I was /Always/ late. I ran as fast as my red heels could take me to my bright red sports car which my dad bought me when I was 17. I hurried util I got to my second home.

The bar! I hurried up and got behind the counter of the bar and put on my apron and started serving drinks to people. I looked around the bar for familiar faces. Most of the time it was a different crowd of people every night though. I noticed a new face talking to a girl that was probably out of his league it made me giggle a little.

I noticed than he was out of beer,"Can I get you anything?" I asked putting some cash into my apron from the person before.
Back to top Go down
MaciDucks

MaciDucks

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:25 pm

I stepped inside the bar, the hum of music and people soothing my ears. It helped calm down my throbbing head, all my life consisted of was phone calls and paperwork. It got tiring quick, especially when you did it everyday. I could use a drink, or two.

I pushed my way through a crowd or two of people and just sat in on one of the red leathery stools. I glanced around at all the people, I didn't really see anyone I knew. Then again, I didn't know many people. Clients only, and I never really made them friends. My thoughts were interrupted by a bartender in a very clingy red dress asking for my order.

"Just a bourbon for now." I gently smiled, I didn't exactly plan on staying long.
Back to top Go down
AriaSharp

AriaSharp

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:29 pm

I grabbed the girl her drink, "So...What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Are you here with friends or...?" I asked bored. I liked chatting to the people here they always had the most interesting stories. I handed her the drink. I looked beside her to see a wad of cash and some empty bottles I cleaned up and put the money in my apron waiting for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Jo

Chloe Jo

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 pm

"Yeah, you could say that. Excuse after excuse." I say, quietly scoffing. There were so many times where I've wanted to just leave. But every time, he always got the hint that I was on the edge and would immediately make up for it. Nick is my high school sweetheart, I don't think I could ever just throw away what we've accomplished all these years. But if it came to it, then I'd have to put my priorities first and end it all together.

"What about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" On second thought, I don't know if I want to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
CaterinaQuxxn

CaterinaQuxxn

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 am

I wake up. Still in a depressing mood. The cuts are blooded off. The pills have not been effective . "I need a drink." I say softly.

I get in the shower. Again. and then get dressed. look in my closet for clothes.

"Petti coat?" No. I'm going to a bar. Not a ho down. I throw on my black lace vintage dress,and put my red velvet hair into a ponytail. Laying it down against my chest.

After about 20 minutes,I get out of my 4-door Jeep.I open the rusty doors and shut it tightly.

I get out and walk through the doors.A few eyes are pointed to me.The bar is crowed. I sit,The seat is warm. Someones' already sat here.

"Great." I mutter. I'm not in the mood. I'm picky.

"Just get me a scotch,I order."

Last edited by CaterinaQuxxn on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mackenya Lainer

Mackenya Lainer

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:01 am

Eventually the new bartender girl slid me my drink

"sorry for the wait" she said kindly then walked of..

I take a large gulp then once again looking around I decide to go sit at on of the chairs by the pool table.
Back to top Go down
Britney Reynolds
Admin
Britney Reynolds

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

Sitting in my car, I stare aimlessly out of the passenger side window, as if In a trance, then as if snapping out of It I reach for the glove box compartment where I snatch a bottle of pills, unscrewing the lid and flicking it open, I pop a couple of pills into my hand, throwing them back & swallowing them without a drink.
Walking from the car-park into this quaint little bar, I make my way in fashionably late as usual, initially shocked at how busy it was... usually it was a quiet joint. Slowly scanning around the room as I walk towards the bar, I see a few familiar faces in the form of men I'd had one night stands with, "God I hope they don't see me", I think to myself as I settle myself down on a barstool.
"Double Vodka, Red Bull, thanks". As the bartender poured my drink I took a few seconds to admire his physique. I hadn't seen him around here before and my guess was that he's only been hired as eye candy.. as most of the vodka ended split over the bar.
"That'll be £4 Miss", he says, handing me a tall glass".
"Oh, how silly of me, I seem to have forgotten my purse", I reply. Leaning in closer, I softly tease, "Perhaps there is another way I could, pay for this" to which he replied "My shift finishes at midnight, meet me in the car-park then".
This was a normal occurrence, I hadn't paid for drinks for as long as I could remember. I failed at most things in life, but one talent I did have, was the ability to wrap men around my finger to gain what I want.

Sipping from my glass I gaze over across the bar.. a pretty young thing, clearly with a short fuse as she slams her cell phone down on the counter... "Kids these days", I utter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.limitlessroleplay.com/
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 am

I got out of my flaming red Ferrari and made my way to the front door. It was not my usual bar but it was the nearest I could find and probably the only one they wouldn't think about to look for me. I walked in and looked around. It was a little crowded and I hated crowded place. I slowly made my way towards the bar glancing around discreetly. No one seemed to notice me and I didn't know if I should feel happy or outraged.

I sat at the bar to order my drink as the woman next to me uttered something. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye. Was she talking to me?

The bartender's voice snapped me out of my reflection when he asked what I wanted. I looked at him and replied, "a vodka-martini please", which was pretty strong to begin with. He smiled and went to pour my drink as I watched him. He was handsome.

He put the glass in front of me and I handed him my card. I watched him sipping my drink and thought about the numerous girls that he probably caught working here. At least, it was distracting for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Britney Reynolds
Admin
Britney Reynolds

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:14 am

I down a large gulp, noticing the girl settling herself on the stool next to me.. As the bartender approaches he flashes me a cheeky wink, I seductively bite my lip in acknowledgement.
As I watched him pour the lady next to me a drink, I sensed she'd also noticed how attractive he was... I silently laughed into my glass, knowing that by midnight our bodies would be synchronizing with one another...
Back to top Go down
http://www.limitlessroleplay.com/
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:36 am

I sipped my drink and noticed the cheeky wink the bartender flashed at the one next to me. Well, he already had a prey, I thought. This thought made me feel guilty as I looked down at the big diamond ring around my finger. I suddenly felt nervous and looked around to make sure that there were no familiar faces then downed my drink. I looked at the bartender and ordered the same thing. While he was pouring my drink, I took a longer glance at the lady next to me. She was stunning and seemed to be sure of herself.
Back to top Go down
CaterinaQuxxn

CaterinaQuxxn

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 am

I sit. Sipping my drink. Bearing the nice cold drink down my throat.

"Nice." I mutter to myself in dispare. The drink wasn't what I thought it was.
It tasted mostly like a burning memories eraser. Memories that I wanted to keep to punish myself were faintly disappearing. I choke a bit as one of the large ice cubes slip down my throat without my wanting.

I notice the waiter,without even charging me for my drink,walking in a direction to the two girls a side me. I turn and look.

"Not my type." He was incredibly attractive, But not my type.

I shake my head to focus,as the scene in my eyes becomes a blur.. I dig into my purse. I reach for some pills i had from the previous hour.

"Acetaminophen, Tylenol Acetylsalicylic Acid, Aspirin." All headache relievers.

"maybe later." I didn't feel like i was having an anxiety attack,so I decided not to take any pills. I sit,and focus on my drink that was not any good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Live Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Entertainment   Live Entertainment Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Entertainment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Town Map :: Nightclubs & Bars-
Jump to: