Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Kissing her nipple I continued all the way up to her lips. Pulling her closer I gently bit her lip and brushed mine against hers. I pressed my lips gently against hers and whispered in a seductive tone, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:19 pm

He kissed my nipple up to my lips and pulled me closer. I gasped and shivered as he bit my lip and brushed his lips against mine. I opened my mouth slightly and he pressed his lips gently against mine whispering seductively "I love you."

I smiled whispering back against his lips "I love you too", and kissed him passionately running my fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 pm

I smiled and kissed her back passionately. Holding her close teased her nipple with the tip of my finger and ran my hand down her back.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:33 pm

I slid my tongue into his mouth kissing him passionately and entwined it with his. I moaned and shivered feeling him teasing my nipple and running his hand down my back. Never had I thought that this rendezvous to the movie theater was going to turn out this way.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:39 pm

I shivered as she slid her tongue into my mouth and started to entwine her tongue with mine. Flicking her nipple with my fingers I knew I almost couldn't take it anymore. This rendezvous turned out to be more exciting then I had first planned it.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:50 pm

I shivered kissing him passionately entwining our tongues. I could feel that he couldn't take it any longer and I couldn't either. I felt excited and nervous because of this unsuitable place. It never happened before, we never let ourselves lost control like this in a public place before.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Slowly I pulled my lips away from her. This was just getting to be to much and there was no more avoiding it. I reached down unfastening my jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. No one had yet seemed to notice us, but that surely wouldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:12 pm

He slowly pulled his lips away and I looked at him. My eyes was now accustomed to the dark and I could see him reaching down and unfastening his jeans. I bit my lip knowing too well what was about to happen. Thinking about it made me even more excited and I moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:18 pm

She bit her lip and moved closer. I shivered slightly and looked her in the eyes seeing her excitement building. Leaning forward I nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered seductively, "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

He leaned forward and nibbled my earlobe. I moaned and heard him whispering seductively "I'm ready when you are." I spread my legs a little more in response and pulls myself closer to him. Waiting longer would probably drive me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm

She spread her legs wider and pulled herself closer to me. There wasn't anymore time that could be wasted. Slowly I pushed myself against her and plunged myself deep inside.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm

I felt him penetrating deep inside me and I bit my lip moaning. I was so wet and he was so hard. I grasped on to his shirt and moved slowly taking him all the way in then out.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm

I moaned as she moved her self slowly back and fourth. It felt so good and the need for her grew more. I reached up and gently grabbed her hips. Moving back and fourth I soon matched her rhythm and pushed myself deeper into her with each motion.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm

He moaned and grabbed my hips joining my incessantly back and forth motion, each time pushing himself deeper into me. I grasped on to him tighter, moaning, and leaned down biting his neck.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 pm

I gasped and moaned as she bit my neck and increased my rhythm. I couldn't take it anymore. The moving was getting close to the ending and soon our noises wouldn't be drowned out by all of the noise.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:06 pm

He moaned as I bit his neck and increased his rhythm. I knew he couldn't take it anymore an me neither. The pleasure and desire were too intense. We would have to end it soon as the sounds of the movie and the others' scream wouldn't hide our noises anymore.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Every movement perfectly in sync I moved my lips towards hers and kissed her fiercely pumping into her faster and faster. Our desire for each other was at it's peak and it was time for us to end this.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:23 pm

He kissed me fiercely pumping into me faster and faster. I kissed him back fiercely moaning keeping up with his rhythm. Knowing this couldn't last longer like our usual passionate embrace, I let myself submerge into pleasure reaching climax.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Kissing her fiercely I moved slowed down and reached climax. I could still hear the screaming of the other patrons around us, but could tell the movie was winding down. I pulled away from her lips and looked at her breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

He pulled away from my lips and I looked at him breathing heavily. I couldn't believe what just happened. I wondered if anyone noticed what we were doing. This would be really embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Every thought that was going through my head was going through hers as well. I took a deep breathe to let my breathing slow. Adrenaline was still pumping in my from having just done that. I carefully lifted Cat up and away from my body. This definitely would be a movie we wouldn't forget.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:48 pm

He lifted me off of him. I set myself in the seat next to him and straightened my clothes. I glanced around to make sure that no one was looking at us as my breathing slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 pm

I straightened myself out and watched as Cat looked around. Looking over at the screen I saw the last five minutes of the movie and then it went straight into the credits.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Soon the lights went on and I blinked. Around, people were getting up speaking enthusiastically about the film and making their way to the door. Some seemed to be waking up. I got on my feet and caught the sight of a guy looking in our direction. Shit! He must have been watching us, I thought embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:01 pm

I blinked as the lights went on and stood up with her. She seemed to stop and I noticed her looking at someone. My eyes trailed in that direction and looked at the guy that she had been looking at. Had he seen what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Town Map :: Movie Theatre-
Jump to: