Limitless Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Roleplay. Where your imagination knows no boundaries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 pm

The guy grinned at me and I looked away. Yes, he witnessed it all. This was really embarrassing. I was hoping that he didn't recognized us or this would be in the papers the next day.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:09 pm

I watched as a grin played across the mans face and she looked away. Guess we weren't lucky to stay unnoticed. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and headed in the opposite direction of the guy. Something inside made me think I was going to have to make sure there wasn't any damage control that needed to be handled.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 pm

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and headed in the opposite direction. We walked out of the theater and the place seemed to be more crowded. As we made our way to the door, I felt someone slid a piece of paper in my hand. I open my hand and looked at it. There was a phone number scribbled hastily on it. Really? I thought exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm

I glanced at her as we headed towards the door. Noticing the piece of paper in her hand I took it out of her hand. Seeing the phone number scribbled on it I smirked. Well this was going to be a fun end to this day. I turned around and looked around for sight of that guy.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

He took the paper from me an looked at it. I watched him somehow worried knowing his extreme jealousy. He smirked and looked around searching. I watched him. He probably have something in mind.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Looking around I spotted the guy just heading out one of the doors. I took her hand and moved carefully through the crowd in the same direction and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:31 pm

He looked towards the door and I followed his gaze just in time to notice a guy heading out. He took my hand and headed in the same direction. I followed him wondering what he was up to. We reached out and I looked around. The guy was walking down the street on the left. It was the guy who grinned at me in the theater.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Just to the left I saw the guy walking down the street. Not letting go of her hand I walked towards him. It was one thing he had even seen what had just occurred, but another thing entirely to flirt with my fiance. He was going to have to be taught a lesson.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Holding my hand, he made his way towards the guy. I followed. His steps were fast and sure. As we drew near, I started to worry. I hope he's not going to give him a beating, I thought even thought deep inside I wished he would.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 pm

As I approached the guy I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around to face me. Not wanting her to get hurt I gently pulled her behind me and let go of her hand. I glared at him and asked him, "What's the deal trying to get with my fiance?"
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

He grabbed his shoulder turning him around and pulled me behind him. He let go of my hand and glaring at the guy, he asked him what was he deal with me. The guy was shocked for a few seconds then he looked me and back at Poseidon. "Your fiance?", he asked raising his eyebrow in disbelief. I watched quietly.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Staring the guy down I replied, "Yes my fiance." I could see the disbelief in his eye. Grabbing the piece of paper I had crumpled in my hand I took and slid it down his shirt. "This won't be needed," I said.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 pm

I watched him slid the piece of paper down the guys shirt who backed away confused. I suppressed my need to laugh as I looked at the guy's embarrassed expression.

"Sorry man, I thought she was.... well... you know... a hooker", he said trying to be casual. A hooker? I frowned as I felt my anger rising.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:13 am

"Sorry man, I thought she was... well... you know... a hooker." When I heard him say these words I was furious. I clenched my fist and teeth wanting nothing more then to deck him right here. Luckily for him I was in a pretty good mood and didn't want to wreck it with a fight.

Clenching my teeth I spoke to him, "I suggest you disappear from my sight now before I lose my temper."
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:52 am

I glanced at Poseidon and could feel anger emanating from him. I looked back at guy wishing that he would keep his mouth shut. Fortunately, he only mumbled an embarrassed "sorry", and left hurriedly. He didn't have any idea of who we were and I was glad about that.

I looked at Poseidon and gently put my hands on his clenched fist.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 pm

The guy left hurriedly and I must say I was glad of that. I felt a gentle touch on my clenched fist and turned to see her putting her hands on mine. Getting angry and jealous like this in front of her I always hated, but you can't help yourself when it's the woman you love.

I unclenched my fist and looked at her apologetically taking her hand. Entwining my fingers with hers I quietly said. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:25 pm

He unclenched his fist looking at me apologetically taking my hand and I felt relieved. I didn't like to see him angry. Not because is sometimes scared me but because I know he hated it. He entwined his fingers with mine and quietly apologized. I looked at him and smiled reassuringly saying "It's ok. Let's go home now."
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 pm

She smiled at me reassuringly and said let's go home. Smiling back in reply I said, "Alright," and walked over to where we were parked. Being the gentleman that I am I released her hand and opened her door for her.
Back to top Go down
CatKetty21

CatKetty21

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:37 pm

He smiled back and agreed. We walked over to the car and, gentleman as always, he opened the door for me. I got in the passenger seat and watched him walking round the car to the driver's side. I didn't usually let anyone drive my Ferrari but with him it was different. I watched him get in the driver's seat and remembered what happened earlier in the theater. I felt my cheek burning and I smiled shyly. I sure won't forget about this movie.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon Moon

Poseidon Moon

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:06 pm

I walked around the car and got in on the drivers side. Glancing over at her I saw her cheeks a very rosy red and looking cute as always. I chuckled quietly as I knew she was probably thinking about earlier. Starting the car I pulled us out of the parking lot and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous    (NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(NSFW) Romantic Rendezvous
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Limitless Roleplay :: Town Map :: Movie Theatre-
Jump to: